Thursday, April 17, 2008

March Portraits

I thought I'd try my hand at some portraiture last month. Children and their mother. I'd appreciate any critique or technical suggestions there might be floating around out there. This was a very enjoyable afternoon and I could easily imagine doing more.


01, March 2008


02, March 2008


03, March 2008


04, March 2008


05, March 2008


06, March 2008


07, March 2008

-----

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm no photographer, but the first picture (and I know this is a cliche, but it's absolutely true) completely took my breath away. So beautiful.

michael.offworld said...

That's very nice Ginny. Thanks.

M

Roxanne said...

i'm no photographer either - but the first and fourth ones are stunning ... nice work.

michael.offworld said...

Thanks, Honour

I like number six best. Even though it's not a cute baby shot. Too me, something is about to happen. Maybe a sneeze. Maybe something worse.

M