
Artsy glasses, April 2009
A new story has been published AND you can read it for free at Everyday Fiction.
It's a short piece called "Less Than a Foot." It tells a tale about two brothers and asks the question: How do you love someone who does something terrible?
-----
6 comments:
I think you sent me a draft of this one a while back. The images are familiar, but fleshed out more in the online version. Love the deer. Gives new meaning to the "deer in the headlights" thing.
Excellent work, and congratulations!
Artsy glasses are very cool. The story was great! Thanks!
Great writing Michael! I love your lean writing style - not a word wasted. More please!
Are you a Springsteen fan? He tells quite a similar story on "Highway Patrolman" on the Nebraska album.
At the end of the day family is family. What has happened is wrong - but to have followed through with the revenge might have been worse. Great writing and more success deserved.
Thanks friends!
DFTP: I love stories of American tragedy. Springsteen fits right in there.
Another one? Wow - the extra day is working well. I will check it out later this week for sure.
Post a Comment