Watch your back is fantastic! Beautiful boys, you have!
Oh good gravy, that last one is so perfect!!!
The little one is totally taking the bigger one out. Awesome.
The last black and white photo has a timeless feel to it.
I like Alignment Falling Forward, but would add that the expression on boy #2s face in the final shot is priceless
Thanks for the kind words everyone.
I'm late to this, but I'll reiterate the comments about Watch your back in particular. If anyone wanted a contemporary example of Cartier-Bresson's "Decisive Moment", this couldn't be beaten.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Watch your back is fantastic! Beautiful boys, you have!
Oh good gravy, that last one is so perfect!!!
The little one is totally taking the bigger one out. Awesome.
The last black and white photo has a timeless feel to it.
I like Alignment Falling Forward, but would add that the expression on boy #2s face in the final shot is priceless
Thanks for the kind words everyone.
I'm late to this, but I'll reiterate the comments about Watch your back in particular. If anyone wanted a contemporary example of Cartier-Bresson's "Decisive Moment", this couldn't be beaten.
Post a Comment