Saturday, January 09, 2010

Grasshopper


Grasshopper safari, September 2009

-----

5 comments:

Chris said...

More sweet boys! As you know, I'm partial to the little fellas. :-) Our boys LOVE a good grasshopper safari. I can't wait to rename their bug hunting just that!

Chris said...

PS: Don't know if you've ever visited the blog "Beauty Amongst the Weeds" [Mary is the author], but she takes lovely photographs. She's joining another woman [Alice] in a cool project you might enjoy. Here's the link to Mary's most recent post: http://beautyamongsttheweeds.blogspot.com/2010/01/walking-lanes.html

She has a link to Alice's blog in the post.

Roxy said...

The green in this photo is like sweet coconut rice to a starvint asian woman. Not that I'm starving, but I miss green!

Happy New Year Michael! Your questions below to yourself and your quote inspire me to read Thomas' Wharton's book next. It is in my "bedside table" pile of priority reading, but it moves up if you've read it. Best wishes to you and your family.

Don't Feed The Pixies said...

What I love about your pix is you always manage to tell a story with them. Simple but effective - this one gives such a clear story of childhood innocence and all that!

michael.offworld said...

Thanks for the link Chris. I'll give it some thought. Might do me good to have a little project to focus on for a while.

Roxy. It's been a long time. I'm reading Thomas' book out loud to my boys. We're all enjoying it.

DFTP: I'm pleased the photo leads you to a story.