Went to the Edmonton Motorcycle show yesterday. I think I'll survive the rest of winter now.

Star of the show/object of my desire, January 2010

Who would NOT have fun on a Monster?, January 2010

Oh, just to touch if not to ride, January 2010

LED bling ($70,000 bike), January 2010

How do you learn to fly like that?, January 2010

Jason Britton! Live! In Edmonton!, January 2010

Can we go now?, January 2010
This is what seeing all the new bikes makes me feel like:
The English Beat, Doors of your heart (1981)
-----
2 comments:
This isn't what you want to hear, but motorcycles terrify me. The thought that my boys might someday want one, is more than I can handle. Glad you got your fill. :)
I'm with you. I think motorcycles should be restricted to men over 40. Women can have them anytime (much more mature!).
Post a Comment