I have a little self-portrait that my daughter drew when she was about six or so. She drew it when I lost my temper and yelled at her once. It shows a sad face with tears. I keep it by my desk to remind me.
I think he was going for the rhyme above all, but it doesn't hurt to keep striving to be better, does it? My children certainly deserve more than I have the capacity to give.
3 comments:
I suspect the reason is the rhyme.
yeah, there may be an element of what rhymed there - good to know you rox
I have a little self-portrait that my daughter drew when she was about six or so. She drew it when I lost my temper and yelled at her once. It shows a sad face with tears. I keep it by my desk to remind me.
I think he was going for the rhyme above all, but it doesn't hurt to keep striving to be better, does it? My children certainly deserve more than I have the capacity to give.
Post a Comment