Thursday, February 05, 2009

A list begins



I have an agreement to sell a story to Motorcycle Mojo today. Ecstatic I have a good job to support my writing habit. I'd have to live in a box to survive on a writer's wage!

Nevertheless, I'm pleased one of my pieces will get its chance to step out onto the stage of print and face a real, live audience. Break a leg, little story.

(It is a lost and found story about a man who buys back the motorcycle of his youth after 35 satisfying years without it. He has to make some adjustments to what he believes really matters in his life.)

-----

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Michael! That's so wonderful! Where might one find "Motorcycle Mojo"?

Emma said...

SO fab. I would totally buy you a drink. When will the story print?

michael.offworld said...

Thanks! Not sure on publishing date. Still sorting out the contract (electronic rights). Perhaps I shouldn't count my eggs before they hatch. Nah, it'll happen. I'm a writer.

tinsenpup said...

Congratulation! That's awesome news.

Roxanne said...

Fantastic news :)