Friday, February 06, 2009

Lohwinkel January, Six

Time to wrap up this series. Got a new one to present! Whooda thunk January in Lohwinkel would be such a pretty time of year. Amazing light.


Trying to understand, January 2009


939? 9B9? 9 loves 9?, January 2009


Maple Me 468, January 2009


56.33, January 2009


The gate is wide open, January 2009


Budget minded, January 2009


Suburban at rest, January 2009


Illuminated light, January 2009


Apricot snow, January 2009


Must. Climb. Hill., January 2009

-----

4 comments:

Emma said...

It's strange, but I can't quite figure out why I find the shots in this post so pleasing. There's a warmth to them, but it's more than that, and for the life of me I can't name it. I particularly like the very first one. Nicely done!

pohanginapete said...

Exquisite colours (and more). The soft shadows complement the colours perfectly.

tinsenpup said...

"Must. Climb. Hill" LOL. Love that.

michael.offworld said...

Thanks, friends.