
Paddle softly, September 2009

Shameless savages, September 2009

This way to "away," September 2009

Mother & son, September 2009

Whiskers, September 2009

Rise above the mud, September 2009

Evidence of moose, September 2009

The long shot, September 2009

Om, September 2009
-----
7 comments:
What a lovely place! I love your first picture "Paddle softly". The framing by the leaves is lovely. Thanks for sharing your day out with us concrete jungle dwellers.
Love the shot of the savages. It's an important lesson, learning where to pee. My son got to visit the principal this week for relieving himself in the school playground . . .
I've managed to miss so many posts!.. but it's been such a treat catching up on the quiet, gentle documentation of your thoughts :-). Reading this particular post, brought an image to my mind of a great big, lively, velveteen snouted moose, meditating by a lake... "OM".....
I liked Whiskers best - but om made me smile!
When you're a little boy, the world is your bathroom. Neat.
Wonderful photos.
I'd love to walk in a place like this. Over here it's mostly up and down — often extremely so — and the rivers are mostly in a great hurry to get to the sea. There's a tranquility in these photos that's deeply meditative. Om.
And those savages — ha! Little boys, eh? (Of all ages).
Thanks for your comments, all.
Pete, nice job describing what I can't put words too.
Post a Comment