Well, I WAS just starting to warm up. And then I looked at "Unwelcome Oasis." That would make me shiver in July. Beautiful.
Stunning photographs. Black IS cold, but ultimately light overtakes darkness. Beautiful.
"Unwelcome Oasis" - what a perfect name for that photo. The best and worst thing about black is the feeling that you might be disolving inside it, like ice in a glass.
Ginny: sorry about that (and thanks)Chris: yes!Sophia: perfect description of the dissolution I fear at this time of year
Love these.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well, I WAS just starting to warm up. And then I looked at "Unwelcome Oasis." That would make me shiver in July. Beautiful.
Stunning photographs. Black IS cold, but ultimately light overtakes darkness. Beautiful.
"Unwelcome Oasis" - what a perfect name for that photo. The best and worst thing about black is the feeling that you might be disolving inside it, like ice in a glass.
Ginny: sorry about that (and thanks)
Chris: yes!
Sophia: perfect description of the dissolution I fear at this time of year
Love these.
Post a Comment