
Near and far (the arrow without thought), September, 2010

Near and far (the origin of fire), September 2010

A slow race, September 2010
We've had a good run of sun and warm this fall, but today it's changing. I can't sense the combines crawling across the landscape today because we are blanketed by a seamless grey sky of mist and cold. It's almost time to say, that's enough for now.
Here's a song for the blues farmers who read this blog. I don't know if it will make you feel better or worse, but at least you know you're not alone.
3 comments:
Just spent a valuable good few minutes catching up on your thoughts.... and, well, you know my feelings about your world.. it's just such a proper soul touching treat visiting!
and I'm hoping for a cold one again this year.. at least you get to see the sky when it's cold..
peace!
yeah - the photos are magnificent
And i took some time out to listen to the song and loved it
You folks can come to my offworld home anytime. Especially when you say such nice things! (smile)
Post a Comment