(Go Riders!)

Top speed 100 mph, August 2010

Fire engine red, August 2010

Memorial red, August 2010

Wheat red, August 2010

For the son, August 2010

1927 boom, August 2010

Home and away, August 2010

The peace of Sunday morning, August 2010

Someone still cares, August 2010
-----
5 comments:
I miss Saskatchewan.
i love the building where they make the elevators - i guess it needs to be tall (heh)
My favourite is the picture with just the windows in - Sunday morning peace? It's gone off my screen so can't check but I really enjoy pictures that pick up on detail and have some repetition in them. As a person with no colour perception, I can't appreciate the differences between the different reds in the first pictures but they're still great shots. You have such an effortless way with space and light.
Pixie, I hope you're joking. You probably know grain elevators store grain to be picked up by train and hauled to the world for our bread and pasta.
Argent, I fascinated to hear how others see my pictures. Physically how. It's not something one often considers. Thank you.
Post a Comment