I can even feel the wind.
Small planet is a wonderful shot - i can imagine Clark Kent growing up on that farmOh - and i want a cowboy hat
This is the sort of landscape that I dream of sometimes.. open and heavy with potential and roaring with silence.
DFTP: I can't wear cowboy hats. My head is too big. Makes me look like a western Charlie Brown. Highly mockable.Watercat: You're alive! Welcome back from your dream.
DBS: There's a TV show called that. Isn't there?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can even feel the wind.
Small planet is a wonderful shot - i can imagine Clark Kent growing up on that farm
Oh - and i want a cowboy hat
This is the sort of landscape that I dream of sometimes.. open and heavy with potential and roaring with silence.
DFTP: I can't wear cowboy hats. My head is too big. Makes me look like a western Charlie Brown. Highly mockable.
Watercat: You're alive! Welcome back from your dream.
DBS: There's a TV show called that. Isn't there?
Post a Comment