Sunday, November 29, 2009

A day spent chasing the light


Quiet breakfast, November 2009


Self-portrait with lights, November 2009


Lights on the edge, November 2009


Riding with penguins, November 2009


Stillness at a dance, November 2009


Waiting for some snow, November 2009


Quiet under the moon, November 2009

-----

4 comments:

Don't Feed The Pixies said...

I like the penguin. My street should be interesting this year, because the family with the gaudiest lights moved out - so we await with baited breath to see what fills the vaccuum created by their absence!

pohanginapete said...

Well, you not only chased it, you caught it, beautifully.

There's a kind of serenity about Quiet under the moon; an excellent example of how great photos evoke, not just represent.

And Stillness is another classic decisive moment photo. Marvellous, Michael.

Batteson.Ind said...

I love your photos! You appear to be someone with a very still soul. I mean no offence by this!, lol...
Your pictures seem to capture a gentle melancholy, the calm before storms, the rest between breaths.... You seem to be someone who is fully within and able to capture, every moment.

michael.offworld said...

DFTP: I love the tacky light houses! I wouldn't do it myself (snob) but I have so much fun admiring the careless excess.

Pete: kind words friend, thanks.

Watercat: I'm so pleased what you see in my photos. You see me. You do. It makes my ego glad. I exist!