Beautiful ! Oh to be there , warm and quiet and not crowded.And your girlfriend is a beauty :)
Such big sky! Like your new girl :-)
I can smell the peace from here.. and your new girlfriends real purdy :-)
Love the sunset. And the girlfriend. She's hot.
the big open sky appeals to me more than the bike - but swap it for a 21 speed mountain bike and i'd be interested in that terrain
This field looks familiar. I have another picture saved in my Headers folder that might be of the same locale. Or, fields like this one are plentiful in the paradise in which you reside. Yeah, let's go with that . . .
I love summer too, and I could do with some right now.But Spring is on the way. Lambs in the front paddock, blossom on the plum trees, wild light on the Ruahine Range.So much room to stretch and breathe in those panoramas.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Beautiful ! Oh to be there , warm and quiet and not crowded.
And your girlfriend is a beauty :)
Such big sky! Like your new girl :-)
I can smell the peace from here.. and your new girlfriends real purdy :-)
Love the sunset. And the girlfriend. She's hot.
the big open sky appeals to me more than the bike - but swap it for a 21 speed mountain bike and i'd be interested in that terrain
This field looks familiar. I have another picture saved in my Headers folder that might be of the same locale. Or, fields like this one are plentiful in the paradise in which you reside. Yeah, let's go with that . . .
I love summer too, and I could do with some right now.
But Spring is on the way. Lambs in the front paddock, blossom on the plum trees, wild light on the Ruahine Range.
So much room to stretch and breathe in those panoramas.
Post a Comment