Beauty.
now i'm wondering who abandoned their bike - was it snowing at the time, or was it already there?
I love 'Repressed sunrise'. The beauty is in the observation, and you have that by the bucket load.
I think half of what I love about your photos is the titles. They so often make me smile or see something I otherwise wouldn't have noticed. "The painter thought it was cool" - Ha! Love that!
You folks sure know how to make a fellow feel good. Thanks.DFTP: I'm sure the bike has been sitting there since the early 90's. It's too good to throw away, lets just lean it against that tree.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beauty.
now i'm wondering who abandoned their bike - was it snowing at the time, or was it already there?
I love 'Repressed sunrise'. The beauty is in the observation, and you have that by the bucket load.
I think half of what I love about your photos is the titles. They so often make me smile or see something I otherwise wouldn't have noticed. "The painter thought it was cool" - Ha! Love that!
You folks sure know how to make a fellow feel good. Thanks.
DFTP: I'm sure the bike has been sitting there since the early 90's. It's too good to throw away, lets just lean it against that tree.
Post a Comment