Saturday, March 12, 2011

The best way to get rid of something...

... is to embrace it.


I am grumpy, really!, March 2011


Trying the snow fort out for fit, March 2011


Snow down your back, March 2011


Too young to complain, March 2011

-----

3 comments:

tinsenpup said...

LOL! That is a hell of a lot of snow. I'm still not convinced about the grumpiness though.

And you finally succumbed and got a dog! Congrats to the family on a successful campaign. The page won't load for me to comment on, but she is lovely and a rescue dog to boot. I'm pretty sure The Spoodle hasn't had a bad day yet, but that day may come...quite soon, in fact. Puppies are harder than newborns!

Don't Feed The Pixies said...

wow

thought for a moment you'd gone alp climbing - that's a loada snow

michael.offworld said...

It's slowly melting. Slowly. I'm just itching to get my motorcycle started again. The road is calling me.