One more day of vacation. I've enjoyed sleeping in and waking up
after the sun pushes up into my rare northern sky. Today, my drowsy family slept until 11:00 a.m. and even then we only got up because it was 11:00. You could sure tell the sinners on our block; the only ones with unshoveled walks at this time on a Sunday morning. Winter is for sleeping I say. And dreaming big dreams.
Eldorado sunrise, January 2011
You have to dig for it, January 2011
Five second glimpse of light, January 2011
Car!, January 2011
Beware of Trojan water valves, January 2011
When I grow up I want to be Geoffrey James, January 2011-----
4 comments:
there's a lot of confusion over the law regarding shovelling your path in the UK - there is a belief that if you shovel and don't do a full job and someone falls over you are liable and can be sued - but if you just leave it you can't.
It's not clear whether this is just private premises, in general or if true at all - so a lot of people here don't shovel their drives here incase they get sued
what can i say?.. it's been an absolute treat visiting again after so long! man! I love your place!
I hope you had a brilliant x-mas and new year, wishing you all the best things for this shiny new one.
Smart people sleep when their bodies tell them to. It's a cycle, and it's cool when we can actually take time to enjoy the ride . . .
Good to see you again, my old friend . . .
BIG DREAMS! Under a big Sky, with wonderful light.
Could you ask for more? Well maybe,
'a month of Sundays'.
Post a Comment